Saturday, February 10, 2007

High-tea party

On thursday, I went to school for an afternoon-tea party. It was buffet style and there was a section of entirely vegetarian food. I gave the pizza bread, pizzas and sandwiches a miss because they are unlikely to be vegan. Nevertheless, the rest of the vegetarian food was good, just that most of them were deep-fried and pretty unhealthy - Samosas, curry baos, lotus paste bao, spring rolls, and vegetarian shrimps. I especially like the curry baos and samosas. I had to give the vegetarian bee hoon a miss as I ate quite a heavy lunch. As for the pizza bread, I took one for my food and meat-loving friend, and she commented that it's pretty good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com