Sunday, April 1, 2007

The Coffee Connoisseur

Yesterday was a long day... I meet up with some old friends from high school and we visited tcc - the coffee connoisseur. I saw several drinks which looks vegan, unfortunately, I didn't have much time to look at the menu and didn't manage to see any coffee based drinks or meals which are vegan or probably can be veganised on demand. I picked a soymilk + banana blend, and it turns out tasting more of ice instead, especially when you are almost reaching the bottom of the glass. And it costs SGD$6.50 excluding surcharge. However, the service was good and the waitresses polite, and we sat there for several hours without getting the "Scram" signal. Nevertheless, I rather spent my $6.50 on the other food items on Sakae Sushi's menu :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com