Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Vegetarian stalls at Bendemeer

Today I went for a walk at the Bendemeer hawker center after dinner. The hawker center was quite big, and it has 7 to 8 vegetarian stalls! I didn't remember seeing so many vegetarian stalls in the past, unfortunately, the hawker center's quite a distance from my home. Anyway, I went to search for pine tree cafe nearby along Bendemeer road, the cafe was quite big and non-air-conditioned. There were pictures of the food on the walls, too bad I already had dinner. The cafe was deserted except for 2 people sitting at one of the tables, I hope it's because it's after dinner time. If the cafe can't survive, it will be hard to promote vegetarianism.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com