Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ministry of food

My Izakaya by Ministry of Food...
Most dishes with the "broccoli" symbol beside it on the menu are not vegetarian even though they say the dish has no meat! Dishes may contain fish extract which they still classify as vegetarian. For items at My Izakaya by Ministry Of Food that are vegetarian, please see this link.

So much for Sunday...
Today I went to Chinatown market and hawker centre for lunch with my collegues and to my amazement they indicated a vegetarian stall to me. When I first went there, I missed it! Anyway, the stall seems to serve vegetarian bee hoon as the main dish like Ru Yi vegetarian stall, but at least it's portion was bigger than Ru Yi (though still not satisfactory without a drink on the side). But, like Ru Yi, their vegetarian bee hoon was very nice, worth a try for $2.

2 comments:

urban vegan said...

You have so many veggie options. I am going to have to come visit one day.

bazu said...

I could go for Japanese food every day and never get tired of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com