Sunday, November 11, 2007

Xiang Xiang vegetarian outlet

Yesterday my friend brought me to Xiang Xiang vegetarian outlet for lunch. The price of the food there was very reasonable, $2.50 for a bowl of hokkien soup noodles, and the taste was much better than those sold at many places. Xiang Xiang also offers a variety of different soups, rice sets, and soup-noodles. But when I went there they don't have everything stated on the menu. They do have vegetarian kuehs and snacks for sale which you won't usually find elsewhere. The great thing about this place is Xiang Xiang is located between two other vegetarian outlets. With one choice of food or vegetarian outlet usually, vegetarians and vegans will now have to decide which stall they want to veg-out at.

Xiang Xiang's address is:
Vegetarian Pureland (The outlet's english name)
Block 11, Jalan Bukit Merah
#03-4460 S150011

Another place where you can be spoilt for choice is the vegetarian hawker centre near Kong Meng San.

10 comments:

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

Not sure why you had a problem to view my blog. I updated it yesterday and actually removed a widget which was slowing it down. Let me know if you have further trouble.

I am jealous of all you veggie outlets. I have about two to choose from and they are both miles and miles away :(

Jackie said...

Forgot to mention I have faved you on Technorati as I noticed I hadn't done so before.

dreamy said...

Hi Jackie, I still have a problem viewing your blog :S Hav fav u on technorati too :)

bank exchange rates today said...

Your website content is fabulous and awesome but I would like to say your website also good.Thanks for sharing...bank exchange rates today

flat icons said...

Acne is a skin problem that is often experienced by most people and are usually marked by the appearance of spots in some parts of the body such as the face, back, and chest.flat icons

contract management said...

This is such a great web site and resource for all the things in life that are fun.contract management

Buy White Wine said...

Thanks so much for writing all of the excellent information Buy White Wine

Alvira Li said...

Pilot rolex uk with anti-magnetic, seismic and replica watches uk has a clear and easy to read the luminous coating. Designed uk replica watches like an aircraft dashboard.

vinyl siding columbus ohio said...

I'm def making this over the weekend! Glad you didn't start a small fire or loose a finger this thanksgiving. We had similar success with only two fire alarms going off. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com