Saturday, December 22, 2007

Post Museum Food #03

I finally had my first vegan pizza after years @ Post Museum Food #03 today! Went for the grilled vegetables pizza with tofu (the non-vegan option was with mozzarella cheese). I haven't had pizza for ages, can't compare how it's like with those non-vegan ones but I would say it's pretty good! Only two things needed improvement was the crust of the pizza for the vegan version - which feels more like eating a cracker than a pizza base; as well as the non-bread part of the pizza - more vegetables and fake cheese could be used. The veggies on the side of the pizza is the salad which tasted spicy reminding me of Shakib's organic salad I ate at a potluck party. Bala, Fangqi and Angie went for the tempeh burger. Doesn't look exactly like a burger with the tempeh patty rounded and much smaller than the 2 square slices of bread. But the tempeh patty certainly looks good. Tried their Post-Museum Pour (Iced Spiced apple tea with mint leaves). A reddish-pink drink with a special taste: sour + sweet + cold + minty + slightly hot. You have got to try it for yourself to know how this combination turns out.

Here's how the exterior and interior of Food #03 looks like. The walls are intentionally left in its rawness. No furnishings, wallpapers, or paint of the sort. Just cemented bricks on top of one another.












And this is their community board where they have stuff and events paste and written on...

4 comments:

zlyrica said...

Actually you can have vegan pizza at Pizza Hut or Pasta Mania... just ask for no cheese, they accept such order and i have been doing that for awhile already ;)

dreamy said...

Hi Zlyrica,
I am a little wary of these places because I am not sure if it's really plain dough they use for the pizza base, I suspect they do use things like milk, butter, or margarine in their base or maybe for greasing. It's a little bit like roti prata, in the supermarkets all the ready made roti pratas uses margarine in them.

Crystal @ Blog*Spot said...

I went to Food #03, but no luck, not open for business, maybe next time :)

dreamy said...

Yup next time! I am too going there again next time for their brownie, I heard it's pretty good! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com