Sunday, July 27, 2008

Vegetarian BBQ @ east coast

Last week's vegetarian BBQ - my first ever! :) Who cares who attended? Down to the food immediately! (Most pictures courtesy of Pauline Vegemight :))

The first course - the non-grilled vegetarian cuisine...


And Kheng's special restaurant-standard noodles :D


Moving down to the grill...assorted veggies, brinjals, tofu, mock squid, corn, mushrooms...


Vegetarian black peppered meat, leaf-wrapped mock chicken, fries, and more assorted veggies...


Vegetarian satay... with the too-dried-up satay sauce in ice...



+other food +fruits +drinks... I finally made up for the not-so-ok bbq the last time :D

To join more vegetarian outings in Singapore, come join the Singapore vegetarian meetup!

8 comments:

Crystal @ Blog*Spot said...

Wow! :)

Veggie Bun said...

Where did you get those vegetarian satay??? i wanna buy those and try too!

Crystal @ Blog*Spot said...

Veggie Bun,
I saw some veg. satay @ Friendly Vegetarian Food Supplier @ AMK, http://www.friendlyvegetarian.com.sg/home/index.asp

Some veg shops or stalls have them :)

bazu said...

Oh wow, that looks so delicious, all of it! I love bbq/picnic type meals.

Jari (travelling-vegan) said...

Mmmm.... yummy!! :D

Were there lots of people too?

dreamy said...

Hi VB, I am not sure where they got it, but I guess Crystal suggestion will work :)

Yea bazu, most of them were pretty good :)

Jari, there were 20 over people if I were not mistaken...

dreamy said...

Hi VB, I am not sure where they got it, but I guess Crystal suggestion will work :)

Yea bazu, most of them were pretty good :)

Jari, there were 20 over people if I were not mistaken...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great Blog!
I've gotten many ideas from here.

Will be checking back often.
Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com