Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cafe Brio's

My company dinner was at Cafe Brio's, and they served International Buffet. Vegan items were few. But the service crew specially prepared a dish of veg fried rice for me, which was pretty good. There was actually a choice of Vegetarian indian styled cuisine instead of the chinese fried rice, but it's not vegan (why must indian cuisine use so much dairy?). The rice was accompanied by salad and a few bits of tofu skin.


There were several buffet items that were vegan so I went for it. Sorry about the blurred picture...basically - chinese stirfry gravy veggies, a dish of zucchini, tomato etc. with herbs, olives, capers, and more salad.


I also had lots of fruits - dragon fruits, watermelons, guava, strawberries, dried fruits such as cranberries, apple, etc. which I simply love.

3 comments:

Veggie Bun said...

the rice looks tasty...

dreamy said...

yea it is, it's the most tasty thing of everything I ate there haha

Zam said...

wow..
it's looks so delicious..
yummy...
Free Magazines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com