Monday, June 22, 2009

DeliVege udon noodles

The other day I had the luxury to attend a seminar away from my company. Luxury not because I love attending seminars, but because I do not have to eat from the one and only vegetarian stall near my workplace. I was really near Chinatown, and was spoiled for choices.

Eventually I settled for DeliVege's udon noodles.


Delivege's special is their DFC - Deli Fried Chicken. So naturally the best stuff in the udon noodles is the deep fried mock meat (12 o'clock position in photo).

I also had orange juice (on the house) which was a nice surprise.


Total cost: $8+

This was what I ate on my previous visit to DeliVege.

While scouting the area, I also saw that Maxwell food centre has got at least 2 vegetarian food stalls, and there's one at Amoy food centre.

1 comment:

Zeeshan Amjad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com