Monday, July 19, 2010

Pine Tree @ fortune center

Taichi classes at Bugis had brought me a lot of opportunities to sample food from fortune center. Sometime back I went to try the Lei Cha brown rice (pounded tea rice) set at Pine tree cafe at the 2nd floor of fortune center. Lei Cha is a type of tea originated from the Hakka people.

Honestly, I don't like the taste of Lei Cha. It taste tea-ish, and a bit like drinking tea without the pounded tea separated. I mixed it with the rice, and it was better. Nevertheless, it was a healthy meal, with healthy beverage.

Pine tree also serves nasi lemak - it was very good. But this was sometime ago since I ate it, not sure if they still serve it.


Last time I had yong tau fu there too, it was so-so.

1 comment:

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Like this eatery :) Seem to have some nice vibe.

Cheers :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com