Thursday, August 12, 2010

More from Zen Jap Vegetarian Restaurant

Last weenend, my friend wanted to eat Jap food again after Taichi class, so I went to this place again and had this - some kind of mock pork set.

The mock stuff used (lots of them and not very nice) was not made by their own chef, it was just store bought ones. I could even buy and cook it myself. Really disappointed by this since this set cost a whooping $12.

My friend paid $8 more, and had something better.

But she also had a small portion of the same store-bought mock meat that comes with my set (Center compartment on the left of the picture).

Some more pics of the food from the same restaurant here

Location: 122 Middle Road Singapore 188973
Nearest MRT: Bras Basah or Bugis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this post is really awesome. I just thought you should know that in many parts of the world, Jap is considered a racial slur: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jap

"Japanese" is a long word though. What else would make a good abbreviation, I wonder. Jpn? Jpns? Not sure.

Love the posts, though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com