Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Realm Vegetarian Restaurant

This is located on the 3rd storey of Pearl's Centre - 100 Eu Tong Sen Street #03-16 Pearl's Centre. I was there with my colleague and her friend the other day, and we tried the fried bee hoon, the won ton mee, and the hor fan. We also had a tofu + mushroom dish.

Hor fan


Tofu and mushrooms dish


Everything was so-so. I found the hor fan better than the rest of the dishes, but my collegue found it bland. She found the bee hoon nice, but I found it so-so. Haha...
The won ton mee was ordered without chilli, I think it would be more tasty with chilli. The one that was best among all the dishes is still, in my opinion, the tofu and mushroom dish. We didn't try the other dishes, which look like they are much better. The price is slightly steep.

2 comments:

lattanzilara said...

This is a really good article!

Italian Restaurants New York City | Italian Food NYC

Corporate events said...

The hapy realm vegetarian restaurant provides mouth watering food. You will love to have it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com