Thursday, December 9, 2010

Monkey head mushroom rice and book fragrant rice

This is again from Pine Tree cafe at Fortune Centre. Their dishes are lighter, not with a lot of strong flavours, thick gravy or lots of oil.

This is Shu Xiang Fan, I don't know what you call it in English - book fragrant rice maybe.

The soup tastes very home made. Like the one my mum makes - it contains some mock meat, carrots, chinese radishes, lettuce, etc. Light. This soup omes with a plate of rice.

This is their monkey head mushroom rice set. Comes with a bowl of soup.

The best thing in the set is of course the mushroom. The broccoli kind of scared me because it wasn't that clean. Otherwise, it's a pretty nice dish. And I think I don't remember eating any mock meat in there - that's another fantastic point. Again, like the book fragrant rice, this dish is light, and not gravy dense or oily.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com